Ok in my coursework im am going to be looking at Adam Sandler and how his screen persona has developed throughout his career. I'll be looking at the film "Going Overboard" in which Adam Sandler Played his first Star role, taking notes and observing his screen persona at that time in his carrer.
Next i'll take a film from the mid of his carrer, "Mr.Deeds" which will be my focus film in which i will look at how his screen person is at that point, how it has changed, what has remained the same.
I will then take Adam Sandlers most recent film "funny People" and observe how his screen persona is shown in this movie.
I will then make comparisons between the three, and based on my findings i'll be able to create a good presentation on how Adam Sandlers Screen persona has developed with age. and developed much like the way he and his personality have developed from boy to man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds OK. Make sure you have sources to back up your points.
ReplyDelete