Okay, well im not 100% on what exactly I am going to do yet but im thinking it would be best to focus on something that I can relate to really well. Im thinking about drifting more towards the horror side of genre seeing as these are the movies I enjoy watching. Something that gets the heart beating. I am going to use a couple of films for inspiration, as well as the knowledge I already have of what is involved with a scary film.
Im thinking about maybe the old school American type of horror such as "The Candy Man". I think this would be great because it is resonably acheiveable, It could be of the same storyline although i would add my own twist on it, such as instead of a mirror and saying "candy man" 3 times, there could be like a dark ritual that they think is a joke, along with quigi boards and so forth. I think this would work really well with teenages too because its something that alot of young people are curious about.
Another thing is that i could with this story make the audience jump which is something that I would love to do. It would be a great acchivment for me personally.
I think its almost certain that with the go ahead i could have a really good go at this and I know that i could be sucessful with what i want to acchieve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment